Skip to content Skip to footer

Advice & Information

Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden provides a range of support on a range of different topic areas. Part of being a local Citizens Advice means we have access to a unique information system enabling us to give information and advice on nearly all issues.

We have a team of volunteers who support our service and provide generalist information and advice on issues ranging from a broken kettle to claiming Personal Independence Payment.

Initial contact for all clients to the service is via the telephone.

All clients need to firstly have an assessment which can be done over the phone or face-to-face.  The assessor will then either give you some basic self-help information, refer you to a partner who is best placed to deal with your enquiry, or book you an appointment with a general or specialist advisor.

As well as the team of volunteers, we have specialist caseworkers who can support you with Money Advice, Benefits and Energy Advice where we can provide one to one specialist support and casework.

To get support, click your preferred way below:

heritageblue_book Self help
heritageblue_phone Telephone
heritageblue_dialogue_text Webchat
heritageblue_camera_three AdviceLink
heritageblue_person Face-to-face

Initial contact is by phone but face to face appointments can be offered after an initial assessment

If you require help or advice, please call 0808 278 7844 or contact us via our online referral form