Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
To minimise the coronavirus-related health risks to our workers and clients, Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is not providing a face-to-face service.
How can we help?
Get advice online from Citizens Advice
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- “I’m really worried about my elderly relatives being targeted by coronavirus scams – are there any warning signs that I can tell them to look out for? What should they do if they think that something is a scam?” 27th May 2021
- What can I do if I disagree with my neighbour about a tree and who is responsible for it? 17th March 2021
- I don’t think I’ve had the right pay from work. What can I do? 10th March 2021
- Withholding rent because of disrepair 22nd February 2021
- I think my employer is monitoring me at work. Can they do that? 10th February 2021