Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
To minimise the coronavirus-related health risks to our workers and clients, Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is not providing a face-to-face service.
How can we help?
Get advice online from Citizens Advice
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- I’ve worked at the same company for many years but I’ve been told I’m being made redundant. What redundancy pay am I entitled to? 27th October 2020
- I am thinking about asking for flexible working – how should I plan for what changes to ask for? 19th October 2020
- I have noticed some payments coming out of my bank account where I do not recognise the amounts or names of the firms paid. What can I do? 12th October 2020
- I am in arrears with my Council Tax. What should I do? 30th September 2020
- UC in Cumbria Report 27th February 2020