Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
Welcome to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden.
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- DON’T GET BITTEN BY A LOAN SHARK THIS CHRISTMAS! 15th October 2018
- Advice Column – Council Tax Debt 11th October 2018
- Advice Column – Payday Loans 4th October 2018
- Advice Column – Are you worried about student debts? 27th September 2018
- Student Housing 20th September 2018