Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
Welcome to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden.
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
How can we help?
Get advice online from Citizens Advice
Advice Line 03444 111 444Other ways to contact
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
- Advice Column – I am considering taking out Payment Protection Insurance. What do I need to think about? 13th May 2016
- Advice Column – Where do I stand if my partner dies without leaving a valid will? 13th May 2016
- Advice Column – I’ve been told that if a debt is over 6 years old it can’t be enforced. 26th April 2016
- Advice Column – I have heard that there will be 30 hours free nursery education for 3 and 4 year old children? 28th March 2016
- EDF Energy edges ahead of SSE in complaints league table 14th March 2016
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12