Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
Welcome to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden.
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- I have a “testy” relationship with my neighbour. I want to carry out some repairs on shared amenities but fear this may not be well-received. What are my rights? 17th November 2017
- Energy Bills 10th November 2017
- Universal Credit Campaign: Response from John Stevenson MP 18th October 2017
- Advice Column: Compensation for train delays 25th September 2017
- Advice Column: Compensation for flight delays 21st September 2017