Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
Welcome to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden.
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- Advice Column – Legislation changes in April 2017 24th April 2017
- Smart Meters 18th April 2017
- Advice Column – Help with Heating Costs 27th March 2017
- Advice Column – Zero Hours Contracts 28th February 2017
- Advice Column – I am considering taking out Payment Protection Insurance. What do I need to think about? 13th May 2016