Citizens Advice Carlisle and Eden
Welcome to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden.
We provide free, confidential, impartial and independent advice and information on their rights and responsibilities to the people of both Carlisle and Eden districts.
We have moved. We are now at 4th Floor Broadacre House, Carlisle, CA3 8DA.
Follow us on social mediaMy Tweets
Volunteer with us
We are indebted to our volunteers who give their time and commitment to Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden. We couldn’t carry out our services without them.
Research & campaigning
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden works at a local, regional and national level to speak up about the policies and services that cause people problems.
The stories our clients tell us provide a unique insight into the problems faced by the people in the Carlisle and Eden districts.
Citizens Advice Carlisle & Eden is an independent charity and relies on grant funding and individual donations from people like you.
For every £1 invested in us, we benefit our clients by an average of £13.12
- Cold Callers 5th January 2018
- Preparing your finances for retirement 1st December 2017
- National Consumer Week 2017 27th November 2017
- I rent a room and my landlord lives in the same house. What rights do I have? 24th November 2017
- Cumbria Disaster Fund 24th November 2017