Skip to content Skip to footer

Household Support Fund – Grants

Carlisle Residents

The Household Support Fund is no longer open to Carlisle residents and future applications will not be considered.

However, you may still be able to receive support from Cumbria County Council’s Community Support Team:


 Ø  Community Support Team

Where someone has already made an eligible application, and all necessary evidence has been received, the grant payment will be processed as soon as possible. 

Please do not contact us to chase your application or payment as this could result in further delays.


Eden Residents

Eden residents may still be able to access the Household Support Fund.

Please contact us on 03300 563 037 or apply using the following application form: